This training activity took place in November 2021 and lasted for four consecutive days. It is a short-term joint staff event that prepared participating partners to familiarize themselves with the Selected Management System (Moodle) onto which the course content is devised. The training ensured that the developers of the online course have sufficient experience for the design of the course’s contents and (self-assessment) quizzes. The training of the online content development in the partnership ensured that a consistent, reliable, and valid test online course is produced. Partners have successfully learned all the following on Moodle:
1. Navigate within the Moodle system and apply its basic functions.
2. Change personal data and settings.
3. Provide material in the form of files (pdf etc.) to participants.
4. Set up course rooms including forums and polls.
5. Collect and evaluate tasks.
6. State and apply the possibilities referring to tests and self assessment.
7. Set up and configure tests for different scenarios.